
Classes were ok today. I fell asleep in the math lab between the first and second class and was really groggy for my second class and could have fallen asleep again by the time I got to the third.
After class I had to bust it down to the hospital for my appointment with the specialist. She seemed ok but she said something similar to doctor #1 and took me off the meds I received from doctor #2 this past Monday. Now I have a whole new pack of meds! She gave me a new antibiotic, the same pain killer that doctor #1 gave me, and an antacid because they may hurt my stomach.... oye! I have so many drugs lying around my place now.
I managed to find more movies for sale that were in English (finally) and so I bought three on my way home from the hospital. Tonight I have been taking it easy and now it's time for bed.
Today's picture is from Cambodia. Many weeks past I posted a picture of a cow. He was the leader of this pack and this is the girl who was taking care of the cows and getting them moving at the back.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home