Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rip Van Winkle




Today was once again a day of sleepiness. My first class was at 8am and Erfan couldn't make it so I was solo. The original plan was that we were going to start splitting all of our classes as of today so I had planned a lesson for my half of the class. I couldn't carry out my plan so I decided how the class would be split for next time and then just gave my students free time. My antibiotics make me feel a little queasy so I wasn't really feeling up to doing much. I'm also insanely tired still and after my first class I passed out in the math lab for two solid hours! I was told that people were coming and going through that room and I slept through it all. Erfan came for our next class at 11:50am and I thought that the splitting of the class went successfully and I had a good time with my half. During the second break between classes I kept myself awake by writing many letters.

The last class of the day was grade 8b. These guys used to be my favorite but every class they seem to be getting more out of hand. After much effort we split the class and I tried to lay down the law with my half. We managed to get through the next lesson and they were quiet, but not everyone was willing to do work. Some progress is better than no progress.

When I got home from school I changed, rested and went out for cashew chicken. This evening we had Ruhi book six which was really good. I'm fighting to keep awake now though. I can't wait until I'm back to normal and can stay awake for more than two hours without dozing.

As promised here is another Cambodia picture: Taes and I at the Bayon temple. The picture was taken by some other tourist that I never caught the name of.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Boo Camera
  • Sashimi Madness!
  • Teddy Bear Sweater
  • Happy Birthday Adina!!
  • Hospital Celebrity
  • Sleep and Leadership
  • Days of the Week
  • Two Ohs
  • Mai Dee
  • Sore Finger
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox