Sunday, August 13, 2006

Teddy Bear Sweater




Today I engaged in my most practiced pastime of the past week, can you guess it? Yup that's right, sleep! I woke up for a bit had a shower, had breakfast and took my three meds. I also tried to tidy a bit because although a woman comes to clean my room on Sunday's I don't want her to have to clean up my mess on top of doing a basic cleaning of the room.

When she came to clean my room I was dozing again and fell asleep before she left (around noonish?) and didn't wake until three... or maybe it was four. I went to the Sunday night market in Kor Tor Mor and then watched a movie and knit a teddy bear sweater.

The makings of a thrilling day!

This photo is of one of the many temples in Luang Prabang. For the most part I had great weather in Laos, such blue skies. I went through my flickr account and made more photos public for those of you who feel like browsing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Happy Birthday Adina!!
  • Hospital Celebrity
  • Sleep and Leadership
  • Days of the Week
  • Two Ohs
  • Mai Dee
  • Sore Finger
  • Three New Friends
  • Nappy
  • Finished the Book
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox