Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Soo Sleepy




I'm really tired so this will be a short post. Class was good this morning. I taught grade 9a and they were good, but soo shy! There are only eight students (now that we've split the class) and it's like pulling teeth to get them to speak.

When I got home I chatted online a tiny bit but I was so tired so I went for a "nap" which lasted nearly four hours. There is some construction being done two doors down and on the opposite side of the hallway from my place and so I did wake up a couple of times because of the skill saw but mostly I slept through the hammering and sawing and what not.

I went to Carrefour to mail some letters. Letters are being mailed a little later these days. I haven't been getting to the post office as often as usual and have been waiting for a stack that needs mailing before I drag myself out to the post office. So, if you think it's taking a long time for letters to arrive it's probably because they were waiting a week or in my out box before I even took them to be posted.

After Carrefour I went out to dinner on my soi, got harassed by the motorcycle guys, did some laundry, and prepared one of the spare beds for the guest who will be coming tomorrow morning some time around 5am. Oh. I also found a movie in the apartment that I hadn't watched yet or at least not in a while, I don't think. I've been trying to stick around home and rest since this illness is not going away but I'm running out of movies to watch. Few (if any) of the movies that I can buy at Carrefour are in English.

Now I'm tired again! I shouldn't be, I slept the afternoon away, curses.
Ah well back to bed and an appointment with the specialist tomorrow.

Also I forgot to thank Jenny for her shoutbox post yesterday (sorry Jenny). So: Thank you Jenny for the shoutbox post I'm glad you enjoyed my Durian photo. I sent you a letter I think it should be arriving sometime around now... send me an email. Also, thank you Evan for complimenting my durian photo and other photos of mine. He's been one of my number one fans and I appreciate it.

I haven't posted a monkey in a while. Here is another from Monkey Beach at Ko Phi Phi Don. I like his fingers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • The Illness Strikes Back
  • Tasty Durian!
  • Don't Wear Jeans at Chatuchak
  • Pendulums, Order, and Chaos
  • Learning about Leadership
  • Rip Van Winkle
  • Boo Camera
  • Sashimi Madness!
  • Teddy Bear Sweater
  • Happy Birthday Adina!!
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox