
This morning when I woke up I talked to Mattea, Etana and Leo for a nice long visit. Etana showed me all her new tricks over the webcam. Her "attack! attack!" is pretty cute especially in her sweet little voice.
Once I was done talking with them I had a shower, cleaned my apartment, and listened to music. I took things pretty slow and easy. I went to Magic Years to meet up with Oh to plan out children's class lesson for tonight. It was the first day of the new semester at Magic Years and everyone was running around organizing, labeling and having little meetings. I helped label some of the kid's cubbies and put papers up on the wall display boards and then I sat back and wrote letters while Oh was in meetings. It didn't take us long to plan the lesson because I'd already written out a general frame work and we took ourselves out for an early dinner (where I tried a new fish dish) before class.
The lesson went well in class. One of the girls told me she liked my nose and we coloured some pictures of people feeding each other fish balls with giant chopsticks. It was ok.
After class Oh and I went out for coffee and read the BK Magazine and the Bangkok Post while discussing all of the stories, reviews and silly horoscopes. One of my horoscopes talked about physics, pendulums, and making order out of chaos.... I can't remember my other horoscope, it was much more typical.
Tomorrow morning I'm meeting the Ohs early and we're going to go to Chatuchak market to do some shopping.
In health related news I was a lot less sleepy today (though I did take a little nap at Magic Years when Oh was in meetings) and I felt a lot less nauseous too! Yay!
Today's picture is of the sunset over the rice fields as seen from Phnom Krom (the big hill) in Cambodia.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home