Friday, September 29, 2006

On My Way

So, today I'll be leaving Thailand. I'm sad about leaving but I am excited that I get to visit my parents in Africa. It sounds like they have a lot of cool adventures planned for us! I haven't been posting lately because I've had guests and I've been so busy getting ready to go (and the computer I've been using is slowly giving up the ghost). I have been keeping notes and journal entries of my past few weeks and when I get settled in Africa I'll try to see if I can get them all posted.

I fly on the night fight to Africa and will be there tomorrow morning at 7:35am.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Not Fantastic
  • Anxiety
  • A Perfect Going Away Party
  • The Children's Goodbye
  • Back After a Long Absence
  • It's a Coup
  • A Good Class
  • A Good Food Day
  • Low-key
  • Jaochai Noi
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox