Friday, September 22, 2006
The Children's Goodbye
Today was my going away party at the Baha'i children's classes. I half heartedly packed and cleaned my apartment during the day and then went to meet Oh at Magic years as usual. I helped with some shores around Magic Years for a bit and then I went with Oh T., Pun, and Oh R. to Carrefour to pick up some snacks for the kids. We were all hungry so we grabbed some dinner before going to the Baha'i center. We arrived at the center a bit late but it didn't matter as the children were all busy making me some very sweet and artistic going away cards. We played games, ate food and I made a horrible going away speech and then the evening was over. The kids are sweet but I am not a crowds person and really not a "going away speech" kind of person and so when the evening was over I was ready for it to be over. Nicole (a girl who is pioneering to Nonthaburi from Canada) came to the party and so afterwards I invited her to go out. The Ohs and Pun were tired but Nicole, Erfan, Jaya and I went out to ice cream. I had some tasty chocolate ice cream and then went home to relax.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home