Monday, September 11, 2006

Jaochai Noi




Today school wasn't anything all that eventful, my students were ok and I got some teaching done which was nice. After class I went to Khao San road to have my first suit fitting. I think that the suit will turn out well, I was amazed at how fast they work there but I guess they make so many suits it's just routine. I like my fabric, it's a darker grey with pinstripes and my coat will be beautiful when done! It's probably best that I'm leaving because getting clothing made here is addictive because it's affordable and since it's made for me it fits my curvy self.

After my suit fitting I decided to grab a cab home and I got one of the funniest most animated cab drivers I've ever had, he was great. We had a conversation nearly all in Thai, I was so proud of myself! The conversation was mostly about foods but still it's a beginning. The only thing is at the end of our conversation he insisted on giving me his number, in the words of Adina "pffft".

This evening I went out with the Ohs and Pun for dinner at the market in Muang Thong and then Oh (T.), Pun, and I did some shopping and I bought piece of art.

Jaochai means prince and noi means little.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • A Rafting Crankenstein
  • Changes in the Flight Plan
  • Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
  • Le Petit Prince
  • Oh's Exciting Face
  • Happy Birthday Evan
  • I've Seen a Horse Fly I've Seen a Shoe Fly but I'v...
  • Nothing Phenomenal
  • Different Ideas of Beauty
  • One Month As Of Today
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox