Monday, September 25, 2006
Not Fantastic
Today was my final day at school and I have to admit that I am glad. Some of my classes were good but mostly it was just frustrating as usual. I did run into four of my grade 8b students on my way out, they're sweet girls. I have to return to school on Thursday to pick up somethings and so I promised each of these four girls that I will write them their own personal letter and deliver it on Thursday when I come to say goodbye. When I got home from school Luke and Tabz were out looking for lunch and I relaxed on my bed for a bit and didn't get much done. In the evening we tried to go to a street vendor for dinner but we didn't speak enough Thai and the vendor wasn't interested in trying to figure out what we were saying so we left feeling a bit frustrated and went to Thong's coffee shop and had his Mom's delicious food for dinner instead. We were going to go out to the night market but Tabitha had a headache and my day hadn't been fantastic so we just rested instead.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home