Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Perfect Going Away Party

The day started off with some confusion about when we were meeting up so I went over to Pun's place early and found out that Oh R. was to pick me up around 3pm. It didn't stress me out all that much to be up and out of the house early, I went out for an early lunch and then I came back home and did some serious cleaning and some laundry. At three o'clock Erfan and I met up we Oh R. and we went to Patty's house for my party. When I got there Pun taught me to make a new spicy meat dip, mmmmm. We also got everything together to have som tam (which is my favorite salad) and then we cooked up a bunch of chicken, beef, pork and squid to go with the dip that we made. I ate the majority of the som tam and all of the food was so tasty that I was very full by the end. We sat around the table and chatted after dinner and then Oh T. arrived. She had been late because of family issues and so we pulled out all of the food we'd saved for her and chatted while she ate and Erfan had a second dinner. Once everyone was done grazing we went upstairs to sing some karaoke. It was an excellent time full of singing (of course), dancing, and a lot of silliness. I had such a great time. I had to leave before midnight because I was expecting guests and so the night ended around 11pm. After I got home I finished washing my soaking laundry and continued to have my own one person dance party until Tabitha and Luke arrived. I am very happy that Tabz is back in town and Luke is very nice too. They've come to town to see me off and so will be staying until I got to the airport on Friday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • The Children's Goodbye
  • Back After a Long Absence
  • It's a Coup
  • A Good Class
  • A Good Food Day
  • Low-key
  • Jaochai Noi
  • A Rafting Crankenstein
  • Changes in the Flight Plan
  • Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox