Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Low-key




This morning it was really hard for me to wake up, I was so tired and kept resetting my alarm for "just another fifteen minutes". One of my plans for when I visit my parents is to have a sleep in day, just one but it's been so long since I've truly had one that I think it'd be really nice.

The whole day ended up being low key today. My grade nines were their usual excellent selves and the grade 9a class apologised for their behaviour last week and we were able to just move on from there. I'll miss my grade 9b class they're lovely and they sing to me.

I was supposed to go to a movie with Yu and Tai today. They are home from school for the fall break, their new semester starts mid October. The plans were cancelled though because they both found jobs and couldn't make it so I just chilled.

The picture is of Yu and Tai, Yu is on the left and Tai is on the phone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Jaochai Noi
  • A Rafting Crankenstein
  • Changes in the Flight Plan
  • Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
  • Le Petit Prince
  • Oh's Exciting Face
  • Happy Birthday Evan
  • I've Seen a Horse Fly I've Seen a Shoe Fly but I'v...
  • Nothing Phenomenal
  • Different Ideas of Beauty
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox