
I ran errands today to look for some things that my family have asked me to shop for though I have been mostly unsuccessful, hopefully I'll find more in my next shopping adventure.
I met up with Oh at Magic years at 3pm so that we could plan our lesson but the place was pretty crazy setting up for their parent evening next week. I helped them with their set up and then Oh and i quickly planned the lesson for the Baha'i children's classes and rushed to the Baha'i centre.
The class was really good today and our students were really excited and involved. We have been learning about kindness and have been studying a quote which contains the words "kindness", "consideration", and "concern". We split the kids up into three groups and got them to act out what each of the words meant, they were very creative and it was a lot of fun.
Tomorrow we're going rafting and leaving early in the morning and so Oh and I are sleeping over at Pun's house. Pun lives in Muang Thong near my school and so Oh and I caught a taxi to Muang Thong after class. We were in good spirits after such a successful class and so we went out for dinner and did some shopping in the Muang Thong market before heading over to Pun's place. I hope we can get up tomorrow morning, we have to be at the main train station at 5:30am!
Here is me and one of my students in my Baha'i classes. I french braided my own hair, I taught myself... Good Nai.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home