Sunday, September 24, 2006
Anxiety
I had some plans with Nicole for lunch today before I knew that Tabz and Luke were going to be in town. And so after Tabz and Luke told me they are now engaged (yay!), we met up with Nicole (and Erfan came too) to go out for Persian food for a late lunch/early dinner. The food was great and we had a nice visit. Luke and Tabz needed somethings and so we all went to MBK shopping mall which was absolutely crazy on a Sunday... actually I needed some things too and so I took the time at the mall to look for what I needed. I was successful in finding some stuff that my parents needed as well as buying myself a large store of extra stationary which was on my list. The mall left me feeling really anxious and irritable and when it was over I was seriously ready to go home and just chill out. In the evening I had a really good chat with Tabz and it helped me calm down some of my anxiety about leaving Thailand, but I still have the feeling that I don't really want to return to Canada.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home