Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Good Food Day




Leadership club is my only class on Thursdays now and so my day was chill. I had a good talk with one of my students at club today, he wanted to know what I did in school when I was his age and I am starting to realise how long ago that was now! Time flies.

This evening was the feast and so after school I met up with Oh R. so that we could go together. We had a lot of time to kill so we met up with Oh T. and Pun for dinner in Muang Thong market first. I never know what I'm going to eat when I go to Muang Thong, my friends (especially Oh T.) know that I will try everything so usually I will find the table and they'll find the food and then I'll just eat whatever is given to me. They always chose excellent food, today was a spicy noodle salad with this sausage stuff in it and a lot of tasty seafood.

The feast was lovely. Khanum hosted and organized the most beautiful program. She also provided dinner which was so tasty.

This is Oh R.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Low-key
  • Jaochai Noi
  • A Rafting Crankenstein
  • Changes in the Flight Plan
  • Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
  • Le Petit Prince
  • Oh's Exciting Face
  • Happy Birthday Evan
  • I've Seen a Horse Fly I've Seen a Shoe Fly but I'v...
  • Nothing Phenomenal
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox