
Today being Adina's birthday and Thai Mother's day I took myself out. I tried to go into Bangkok to celebrate but once I got into the busy city I decided I was too sick to stay out very long. I took myself out for some ice cream in honour of Adina's birthday, and then took the bus back home. The ice cream was really good mmmmmmmmm.
I had looked into seeing a movie but there wasn't anything that I wanted to see and I think I would have fallen asleep in the theatre so it's probably for the best that I went home for a nap.
Today is the Queen's birthday which is why it's also Thai mother's day and so I wore my blue "love Mom" shirt (as seen in the picture). They really know how to celebrate Mother's day here, everyone gets their Mom a white flower, wear a shirt stating how much they adore their Mom (and the Queen), and this evening there were fire works in every direction I looked from my balcony!
I started to take medication for my throat and lymph infections today and am already feeling better (but that may be because of the muscle relaxants and pain killers I was given). I think I'll have a speedy recovery now.
I think today's picture is obvious: me with a sign for Adina and Mom wearing my blue shirt. The white flower (jasmine) is the official flower of Mother's day.
Happy Birthday Adina! Happy Mother's Day Mom! Happy Thai Mother's day to my other sister, Mattea, and also to all the other Mom's out there who are reading this.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home