
Since today is Friday and I'm sick I decided to let myself sleep in and didn't set my alarm. Usually, I don't sleep past nine or ten and so I was a bit surprised to be woken by the ringing phone. I though that it was still morning though and was shocked when Oh (T.) told me that it was 2pm! Oh helps me teach the Friday night Baha'i children's classes and usually I go to her school to plan on Friday afternoons. I couldn't believe I slept nearly 16 hours! I had actually intended to walk to meet Oh at the school.
In the evening children's classes went ok but my illness had gotten worse, despite my insane amount of sleep over the past two days. Since I was feeling worse not better Vaughan drove me to the community hospital to get checked out after the children's classes.
I don't think this hospital sees many farang because everyone stared at me and there were about seven or eight nurses and hospital attendants watching me get my throat looked at.
Vaughan also took me to pick up some soup and fruit and then I went back home. When I got in I ate and took my pain killer and muscle relaxant which helped tons and then it was off to sleep for me.
Happy Anniversary to my friends Evan and Tonya! They are the parents of the sweet girl named Clover whose blog I've made reference to a few times before.
I've posted this tree before just never seen at this crazy angle! It's the tree at Ta Phrom temple in Cambodia.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home