
This morning we had an Assembly meeting which took up most of the morning. I think it was a pretty good meeting. In the afternoon I wrote a few emails an letters, but I some how hurt my finger the other day and even though I've kept it bandaged it got worse and is now really gross and kind of painful making typing difficult. Curses. I'm trying to type without the sore finger but am making more typos than I am correct words.
This evening I went out to the market. It's a bit of a walk to Kor Tor Mor circle but it's really not that far and I like it, however the motorcycle taxi guys were out in full force today shuttling people out to the market and one even followed me down the road for a few blocks. Oye. I bought some rambutan, chicken on a stick, coconut milk with pieces of coconut flesh in it, sticky rice, and my favorite tea. Yum!
In the later evening all I did was read since writing hurts (boo), this stupid finger may slow down my letter writing.
I forgot to mention yesterday that in honor of her one year bloggerversary Clover had her Daddy update the design of her blog (Clover's Daddy, Evan, designed my blog). It looks really cute, check it out.
Today's picture is of Bop and I. Bop is in my Friday night children's class, he's the entertainer of the group. His face is white because we were playing a game with baby powder. I'm lifting him in this picture.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home