Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two Ohs




Today I went to school only to realize that class was cancelled and no one had told us. I was supposed to meet two of the new Baha'is in our community for lunch but I wasn't really feeling up to it so I ducked out of our plans. I would really like to be friends with Laura and Hutan and so I'll have to phone them later to work out some new plans for another day.

I relaxed for most of the late morning and early afternoon and then Oh phoned me for plans with her and the other Oh who just returned from two months in the U.S. Yes there are two Ohs the Oh I have been hanging out with is Oh T. and the Oh who just got back from visiting her boyfriend in the U.S. is Oh R.

Oh R. picked me up and we went to mall called "Fashion Island" to meet up with Oh T. The three of us had dinner, did some shopping, and had some coffee. Oh R. and I got head massages and relaxed for a bit, it was pretty ok. After having a few frustrating days it's nice to hang out with some good friends and just relax.

I've had some swollen lymph nodes near my jaw since the weekend and today it began developing into a sore throat, curses! I guess I'll go to bed early tonight an try to make this my illness go away before it really gets started.

Today's picture is from Luang Prabang, I think the content is obvious. It was a beautiful day out, I got a minor burn that day on one side of my body.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Mai Dee
  • Sore Finger
  • Three New Friends
  • Nappy
  • Finished the Book
  • Difficult Classes
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Peas
  • The Market
  • Lazy Saturday
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox