
My finger is still sore but not nearly as much as it was and it's starting to look better too! I think it may be on the mend!
Today was not a good day, I don't really have much to say about it I'll leave it at: I'm having a frustrating time.
School was decent today, my students were pretty well behaved. Nothing crazy went on.
In the evening I decided I had to get out of the house so I took the bus into Bangkok and went to buy more crazy fun stationary! The highlight of my day.
By the way "Mai Dee" (Mai pronounced My) means "not good". When mai is in front of a word it's a negative and means not or no, if it's after a word it becomes a question. If mai is a negative then by process of elimination you've figured out that "Dee" means good, you'd be right. If I wrote "Dee mai" it would mean "good no?".
Today's picture is of some mountains (obviously). I was in a boat on the Nam Khan facing the Mekong, you can see the line where the rivers merge and the water turns red, the end of the Nam Khan the beginning of the Mekong.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home