
Today I went to pick up my two new skirts at the tailor which was a treat. They both fit very well and are beautiful! I get to pick up my dress on Monday. Otherwise, I didn't do very much today. I went by Magic Years school to meet Oh to plan the Baha'i children's classes but she wasn't able to teach with me because her family is moving this weekend and she had to pack and prep. In the end I didn't find anyone to teach with me and so I taught the class alone with the help of one of my older students. Things went ok but it was difficult.
Later in the night Tabitha arrived. The flight Tabitha arrived on was a couple hours late and she met a girl who was our age who didn't have a place to stay and since they arrived so late Tabitha invited her to stay with us. I have two new roommates for tonight (and a few more nights?) and it's a party! Madeline is our new friend. She's a lovely Swedish girl who has been in Australia for many months and is now making her way home.
This little girl is the daughter of one of the Baha'is in my community, she's so sweet!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home