
This morning I got to school and found out that my first class was cancelled though no one told me, curses. I was a bit upset that I could have slept in and chilled at home. Ah well, I ended up helping Eden by some cutting of things with an x-acto knife to make some posters for the classes. I only cut myself once and it wasn't all that bad, though Eden was surprised at how bright my blood was and was a little freaked out that I was bleeding. It didn't hurt.
I spent most of the day helping Eden and getting ready to teach Leadership club though I did manage to squeeze a little nap into the busy day.
Leadership club was some what a flop because the grade seven classes were out on a field trip and so there were only three people in attendance. We did get some things done but most of the activities I had planned involved more students.
After school I fell asleep for a few hours and then went for dinner and coffee. I was so happy to go for coffee because Tong's shop had been closed for the past week and a half and I hadn't talked to him or his family in a while. I found out that his Aunt died which was, of course, horrible news. We did have a good visit and I'll probably go by to say hi tomorrow after children's classes.
Tonight I watched another movie and did a little bit of knitting. I'm not really making anything this time, just playing around with different stitches.
Tomorrow night Tabitha comes back for a few nights or a week (I'm not sure of the details). It should be good.
Here is another Cambodia picture from the Bayon temple. The title of today's blog is brought to you by Adina who named it, you'll have to ask her for the reason of the name. My guess is that she hasn't been getting enough sleep and suffers from some type of sleep induced madness or perhaps it's just her every day madness.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home