
This morning we all slept in late. It was a slow morning/early-afternoon and we really didn't get going until about one. Tabz and I did some laundry and Madeleine straightened my hair. It was strange having my hair completely straight, I don't think it's something I'll really do again but it was interesting.
Once we finally had our act together enough to actually leave the house we went to Chatuchak market to get some natural scented oil for Tabitha and then back to MBK to pick up the phone that Madeleine wanted. After a short time in the crowded mall we, took the sky train to Victory Monument and caught the bus back home.
We didn't really do much when we got home... we didn't actually do much when we went out. It was kind of a day where you were out a lot but didn't have much to show for it.
This is Madeleine.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home