Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Day Out with Tabz and Madeleine




This morning I woke up early because I was going to help Oh with some of the move but when I phoned her she no longer needed my help so I spent the day with Tabz and Madeleine. We went to the mall to get some things the two of them wanted/needed and to just look around. I picked up more stationary and when Tabz went to her meeting with the National Baha'i Assembly of Thailand Madeleine and I got facials. I'm glad that I got a facial because my skin felt nice afterwards and it was a new experience for me (I'd never had one before), but I didn't like having so much goo on my face. The other thing that bothered me about the facial was that the room was so cold and everything she put on my face was cold, I was practically shivering and it wasn't fun. I do have to say thought that Madeleine is a treat, we had heaps of fun together.

When Tabz rejoined us we went for a sushi dinner and then I took them to Suan-Lum Night Bazaar for some shopping. We all found some good buys.

When we got home we checked out our loot from the day and watched some movies.

This is the main entrance sign for the Night Bazaar. There are always pictures of the King near the entrance signs to a place, often with the Thailand flag and the Royal flag.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • New Skirts
  • Monkeys On A Boat
  • My Own Personal Pharmacy
  • Soo Sleepy
  • The Illness Strikes Back
  • Tasty Durian!
  • Don't Wear Jeans at Chatuchak
  • Pendulums, Order, and Chaos
  • Learning about Leadership
  • Rip Van Winkle
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox