
This morning I got up a bit late again but I didn't need to teach until the afternoon and so it was no big deal. When I did get up Tabz and Madeleine were both still asleep and so I went out and got my shoes fixed at the cobbler at the end of my soi. I'm really excited to have my shoes fixed! In Canada if these shoes had given up it wouldn't have been worth it to get them fixed but here it only cost 20Baht! When I went to school Tabz and Madeleine were busy on the computer (Tabz) and on the phone (Madeleine) and they were pretty much in the same position when I returned.
School was ok, my class was really a treat and so things were ok. After school we all ate a late lunch together and then Tabz and I sent Madeliene off to the airport for her trip home. In the evening we went to IT Square shopping mall to get some of Tabitha's photos printed and then to buy Tabz a train ticket for tomorrow night so that she can go home to Omgoi. I got myself a very affordable webcam at the IT Square while we were there and it seems to have an ok picture.
Tabitha and I are having a relaxing evening, nothing too strenuous.
Today's picture is from another in the floating village in Cambodia.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home