Monday, September 04, 2006

Le Petit Prince




This morning passed without any real stories to tell so I'll just skip to when I went to school to teach.

On Monday's I've always only had one class to teach at 2:20pm and so I went to school prepared to teach this one class. When I arrived at school and went to sign into the book I was told that today was the day that the schedule for every class in the entire school changed, didn't I know? No, I didn't. I got Marisa to print off my new schedule and discovered that I missed the three classes I was to teach and was already done for the day! Oye this school and it's poor organization skills. There wasn't really much to do since I had no classes to teach and so I copied my new schedule and decided to go purchase the pretty watch I had been eyeing for months. The watch just recently went on sale for a little over fifty percent off and so I could no longer resist. The watch face is an original illustration from one of my favorite books and I'm so glad that I was able to buy it. I also purchased a fun book today which is especially fun to read because it's so true.

I tried to do some other shopping at the mall but I was really cranky and hungry and all I wanted to do was to go home and eat something from my favorite restaurant on my soi. I did just that. After dinner I went to see Tong for a coffee and a visit and then I went home to relax. I've been a bit out of the writing groove... well typing groove lately and so my blogs have been late. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

I decided to post this picture from my trip to the Impact centre for the display about the King because of all the yellow shirts and today being Monday the colour is yellow. You always see more yellow shirts than usual on Mondays. In the background you can see the King's Royal symbol.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Oh's Exciting Face
  • Happy Birthday Evan
  • I've Seen a Horse Fly I've Seen a Shoe Fly but I'v...
  • Nothing Phenomenal
  • Different Ideas of Beauty
  • One Month As Of Today
  • Goodbye Madeleine
  • A Long Day of Nothing
  • A Day Out with Tabz and Madeleine
  • New Skirts
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox