Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Day With Lynne




Last night Lynne arrived back in town from visiting her son in New Zealand and she has a couple of days lay-over here before she goes to Canada to visit her daughter. Since she was back in town we went to Chatuchak market during the day. We walked until my feet were too sore to even support me. I'm still not readjusted to proper sleeping patterns and I got really tired part way through the day. When we came home we had planned to chill in our own apartments for a short while with plans to go to a movie later. When I got home and checked the show times and found out that we had to leave nearly right away to MBK. We got there in time for our movie, which was really quite fun, I like dancing movies... most of the time.

Tomorrow Jenny is passing through again (yay!). I am so excited that I'll see Jenny even if it is for a day. I have missed her loads and consider her a very close friend even though we've only known each other a few months. I'm looking forward to hearing some of her fun tales as well.

Today's picture is from Banteay Kdei, the temple was in such ruin and the carved blocks were beginning to shift. I thought it gave an interesting effect but at the same time some areas of the temple weren't stable at all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Happy Birthday Canada
  • Green Curry and Dancing
  • Party At The Airport
  • Good Bye Rae and Pat
  • Look At Me I'm a Transportation Pro
  • Lazy Monday
  • A Long but Fun Sunday
  • Hollywood Sweet
  • Yay Kara and Robbie
  • Today May Be Boring but The Weekend Will Be Busy
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox