Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Bye Rae and Pat




On a whole today was a really crappy day. I, unfortunately, had a fight with Erfan and my classes didn't go all that great. In the evening I just stayed home and chilled out alone.

I have a middle of the night commitment on Thursday night and so will have a late night tonight and a nap tomorrow to prepare to stay up all night Thursday night/Friday morning.

These are houses that you pass on the way to the lake. I took this picture on my walk up the mountain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Look At Me I'm a Transportation Pro
  • Lazy Monday
  • A Long but Fun Sunday
  • Hollywood Sweet
  • Yay Kara and Robbie
  • Today May Be Boring but The Weekend Will Be Busy
  • Back to Everyday Life
  • Returning to Thailand
  • Stupid Tummy: Quit Trying to Ruin My Day
  • Banteay Day
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox