
As usual I woke up early. I tried to get some work done such as updating the blog since I was severely behind. I received six more Evan cds in the mail (I failed to mention as well that three were waiting for me when I returned from Cambodia). Thank you Evan.
My plane ticket for traveling to Africa was supposed to be delivered to me but there were communication issues and so in the end the ticket never arrived. I emailed my travel agent and told her that I'd go to her office to pick it up personally since I had the afternoon off on Tuesday.
We only had one class on Monday and that was grade 9b. The class went well enough.
In the evening I relaxed and did some laundry since I was a little behind and watched a movie. I guess it was kind of a lazy Monday though at the time it didn't feel so lazy, maybe I did more but can't remember now.
Tuk-tuks are different everywhere but here is a picture of the typical (as far as I could tell) tuk-tuk in Cambodia. This was my tuk-tuk the first day I was in Angkor Wat.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home