Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Canada




Today I really did nothing. I had plans but was stood up and was frustrated and tired so I decided at 1:30pm to go back to bed. I slept until 6pm and then went out for dinner and bought unnecessary junk food at the seven (what Thai's call the 7-11).

Right now I'm catching up on some back-logged posts and as of now am officially back on track with my writing... well for blogs those of you waiting for emails that is my next step. Yay.

I had wanted to do something since it is Canada day but I guess not because I haven't really done anything yet. I'm living in the future though and it's just the beginning of the day in Canada now so maybe someone can do some Canada day fun for me. Last year I spent it with Etana and we went all over Edmonton to see Adina, Sean, Mattea and Leo and eventually to Leo's friend's house.... in the evening I think I even joined my friends for the fire works. Busy day.

Happy Day Fellow Canadians!

Today's picture is again from Cambodia and is of the main platform of the Elephant terrace. There aren't six elephants, it's two three headed elephants. I posted five other Elephant Terrace pictures on the photos page, check them out.

I also failed to thank Paul and my Auntie Cie for their sweet shoutbox messages, they don't go unappreciated thank you both.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Green Curry and Dancing
  • Party At The Airport
  • Good Bye Rae and Pat
  • Look At Me I'm a Transportation Pro
  • Lazy Monday
  • A Long but Fun Sunday
  • Hollywood Sweet
  • Yay Kara and Robbie
  • Today May Be Boring but The Weekend Will Be Busy
  • Back to Everyday Life
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox