
The morning class went ok, my stomach still hadn't recovered and was a little ache-y but I made it through the day. On our break between classes I tried to help Erfan plan his activity for the leadership club since he had an idea in mind and I was still bubble headed from being away and not feeling great.
The attendance to the leadership club wasn't as great as usual, but we made it work and I think they enjoyed Erfan's activity.
In the evening I tutored Ruhi book one but only Pom attended and so we ended early.
My friend Robbie who was in town at the same time as Spud and Tabitha is returning to town tomorrow morning because he is going to be flying back to the UK on Monday and staying there for a few months. Since his arrival will be at 7am and I know he likes fruit for breakfast I took a trip out to Carrefour after Ruhi to buy him some breakfast food to welcome him back.
Then it was semi-early to bed as I had to get up early to meet Kara the next morning.
This picture was taken in Chong Kneas (the floating village).




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home