Monday, July 03, 2006

The Brief Return of Jenny




Today class was brief because the students were back late from the class before mine. It didn't stress me out that they were late because when they arrived they were attentive and fun.

I wasn't sure what time Jenny was arriving so I came home directly after school to wait for her and I wrote a bunch of letters.

In the later evening she arrived and it was so good to see her. We told each other stories of the last few months exchanged some fun presents we'd been saving for each other and listened to Tibetan pop music. Jenny showed me her bungee jumping video from Nepal which was cool but I don't think I could ever do it. Good for you Jenny! I still think I wouldn't be able to jump 164 meters.

I'm sad that Jenny wasn't able to spend more time but she's off to China and then back to the U.S. to resume school. We've decided to meet up somewhere between Alberta and Colorado and go camping or something, yay!

Another roommate arrived named Kendyl, she works for the peace core and is living in Vanuatu. We haven't talked too much yet because I was trying to catch up with Jenny as much as possible before she was off again today, but I'm sure I'll get to know her a bit over the next few days. She leaves for North Thailand on Friday morning.

I have to figure out my own trip to Laos soon because I was looking at the calendar and realized that the 19th isn't really that far away. I think that Oh will be coming with me and so I'm pretty excited, she's very sweet.

Thanks Leigh for the nice shoutbox comment. I am having a great time and meeting great people, life is an adventure.

Today's picture is from the Bayon temple again. I saw that the moon was out in a blue sky and I liked the face (of course) and thought that this would be a good picture. It turned out ok I think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • A Day With Lynne
  • Happy Birthday Canada
  • Green Curry and Dancing
  • Party At The Airport
  • Good Bye Rae and Pat
  • Look At Me I'm a Transportation Pro
  • Lazy Monday
  • A Long but Fun Sunday
  • Hollywood Sweet
  • Yay Kara and Robbie
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox