
Today I woke up feeling gross so I went back to bed and slept in. When I got up I worked out my flight to South Africa and so now I'm all set to visit my parents for the month of October! Yay! My only sadness is missing Halloween because I sure do love dressing up in costume.
I rested again until I had to go and meet up with Rae and the junior youths because we're starting a Junior Youth group on Saturday afternoons and today was day one. For the first few times we're going to just hang out and go swimming so that we can get everyone used to getting together. I didn't swim today because I felt like crap and my eyes were all watery and my nose and stuffy.
After my short afternoon outing I returned home and had a three hour nap and then went out to get myself some soup and spring rolls (the soup from the 7-11freezer and the spring rolls from a kiosk outside). I also got myself a couple of bottles of my favorite tea, I'm sad that they don't sell them in Canada. (if you click on the link the pictures of the bottles can be enlarged the one I drink is the pinky-red one and it's green tea pomegranate).
Now it's off to bed again, I want to be well soon.
Today's picture is of Spud feeding a monkey pineapple, I took it at Monkey Beach in Ko Phi Phi. I posted it today because I'd rather be there than feeling all sick here. Ugh.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home