Saturday, May 27, 2006

Curse You USB Port!




This morning I didn't leave the apartment until noon. I talked to a few people but mostly to Krista (we used to work together at my old 'Bucks). I phoned her because Shar and Ridvan gave me an international phone card and the last email I received from Krista made me really want to call her. We had a lovely conversation, it kind of made me miss the people in Edmonton (sorry I still don't miss the place).

In the afternoon Lynne was moving into her new place and so I helped haul things. Moving here in the heat is much harder than moving in Canada and much sweatier, and it wasn't even a really hot day today. Ugh.

While I was waiting for Lynne to get cleaned up post move-in I loaded some things on my ipod and woe of all woes something went wrong with my usb port! My ipod some how became corrupted and I lost all of my music! Curses. Luckily Spud and Tabitha put some music on the computer and I had brought some of my favorite cds from Canada but still I lost a lot of music. Boo-urns, at least I still have some of my favorites. If your so inclined to send me mail please send music I will love you for it!

This evening I went to see the third and final X-Men movie, I enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of the comic book movies.

Now I'm just chilling at home, I managed to get my ipod to load music again (it wouldn't at first). Oh! And Also, I mailed out a million letters today so if I have your address watch for yours in the mail!

Today's picture was taken yesterday when we went to Wat Phra Kaeow, check out the detail on these buildings!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Thanks Shar and Ridvan!
  • Schedule Woes Continue
  • Master Traffic Dancer
  • Day Out with Ridvan and Shar
  • Happy Declaration of the Bab!
  • Thanks For The Great Chat Tabitha
  • Have Fun In Australia Spud!
  • No Real Entry Today Sorry
  • Tired From Another Long Day
  • Extra Respect To All The Teachers Out There
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox