
I spent the morning in my room preparing readings for the Holyday tonight/tomorrow morning and chatting online. I had slept in which was glorious because usually I get up early and even when I don't set my alarm I don't often sleep in.
In the early afternoon I went to the outdoor pool with Lynne. I swam around a bunch and then rested on the side of the pool with one arm and one leg floating in the water. In this lovely pool-side relaxation I fell asleep and when I woke my face and shoulders were a bit burnt, but not too bad don't worry.
After swimming I set up the electronics in Lynne's new apartment and I worked on putting some music onto my ipod. I'm lucky that I brought some cds with me as back up because I at least have some of my favorites with me.
In the evening Lynne, Vaughan and I went to the market at the end of our soi and bought some fruit. I was supposed to take pictures of the fruit stands for Mattea but I forgot my camera so when I got home I set the fruit out on the table and took a quick picture. The picture looks a bit grainy in the large format but its ok in this size for the blog. I'll have to remember to bring my camera with me next Sunday night.
The Holyday is at 3am, we're starting at 2:30am, so I'm going to have a nap as soon as I pick up my laundry from downstairs and hang it all up... that is if I am even tired enough to fall asleep this early.
Oh, I have been asked by a few people to take pictures of my room so that everyone can see where I'm living. I put three pictures on the picture page of my apartment. One is from the front door, one from the balcony door, and one of just my sleeping area... sorry I didn't even clean up the junk off of the beds for the pictures.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home