Sunday, June 04, 2006

SSSiiiiiiiccckkk Part 2




Today I spent another morning resting in my apartment. I'm still feeling really nasty and I have developed a gross cough... ewww.

Today we also had the Feast and it was hosted by Rae, who will be leaving our community at the end of this month. It was a lovely feast, she had decorated and had a very coordinated program, it was very beautiful.

This evening I'm not feeling so hot and though I do only have one class tomorrow I am packing it in early so that I can try to recover. Sorry for the short post, things weren't all that interesting today anyway.

I think my Auntie Lisa took this picture of my Dad and Etana at the family coordinated going away party, I got the picture off of the "Bujold" web page. I'm feeling sick and nothing makes me happier than a smiling Daddy and a cute little Punkin'!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • SSSSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccckkkk
  • Trip to the Tailor
  • Waiting Day
  • Good Day at School
  • Dentist Day
  • Urg
  • Market Fruits
  • Curse You USB Port!
  • Thanks Shar and Ridvan!
  • Schedule Woes Continue
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox