Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hopefully Tomorrow Will Be Better




Today was a very long day at school made all the longer by the fact that my voice still isn't yet fully functional and talking was exhausting. Non of my classes were really fantastic and the students were so disrespectful today it was really trying. I tried really hard to give the students something fun to do but it just didn't pan out and I went home at the end of the day feeling really dejected.

In happy news another Evan cd arrived bringing my Evan cd count to four! I'm so thrilled to listen to them all, whoo! Also, Wednesday is my day of long breaks and so I wrote seven letters which was the most relaxing part of my day.

Regrettably, this will be another short post due to my extreme fatigue. I have to be up and at the school by 7:30am tomorrow because there is an appreciation ceremony for the teachers where the students present the teachers with flowers I think. They asked me today to be in the ceremony even though I'm a part time teacher, and after the day I had today a little appreciation from the students would feel good. I he said I'd be there. I'll write about it tomorrow.

As I'm sure you can tell this isn't a picture from Thailand. I realized that I didn't post very many (only one?) pictures from when I was in Frankfurt. This was a cool church, it was in a very busy square (the same square all of my Frankfurt postcards showed).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Voicelessness
  • DEW+WHO=DIME
  • SSSiiiiiiiccckkk Part 2
  • SSSSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccckkkk
  • Trip to the Tailor
  • Waiting Day
  • Good Day at School
  • Dentist Day
  • Urg
  • Market Fruits
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox