
Sorry Friends but I don't have much to say about today. School wasn't particularly phenomenal. Though I do like many of my students I have realized that I don't want to be a teacher and I'm not really sad that the semester will be shortly drawing to a close. I made a stop by the pharmacy to pick up some stuff to help me fix my health and then spend the evening relaxing. I spend a while visiting with Thong at the coffee shop, he cut his hair and wow does he look different! Still cute though.
I don't know if I've ever posted a picture of Chaengwattana but here it is. This is the main road I live off of, my soi entrance is on the opposite side of Software Park tower (on the other side of that foot bridge). I was standing on the next foot bridge down when I took this photo, it's a low traffic time in this picture.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home