
This morning when I got up I was so exhausted from staying out late and staying up late reading my book last night, but I had a class to teach at 9am and so I had to get ready and get to school.
When I got to school I was like the walking dead, I was so tired that i don't really remember what we did for class just that I was really exhausted.
I took a nap once I got home and then dove back into reading my book for a couple of hours. Some time in the afternoon Sunantha called me and told me I would have a roommate so I ran around cleaning up my place and getting ready for a guest.
In the early evening I went out for dinner at my usual restaurant and then to visit Thong for coffee. We chatted for a bit but I promised Sunantha I would be at my room to meet my one night roommate so I rushed back home and waited. I didn't need to wait too long and this woman named Farideh came. We chatted for a bit and she asked me to take her around outside because she wanted to have dinner and to visit a fruit stand. We got some fresh coconuts,walked around, and were also successful in finding her some dinner.
Once we got back to the room she went to bed and I started to get caught up on blogs and of course read my book a bit before bed.
This picture is of the city of Luang Prabang as seen from Phu Si, isn't so nice and green? I love it, I really do want to live there.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home