
This was yet another day where I didn't really do all that much with myself. I talked to both of my sisters, did some laundry and then waited until I thought it was a good hour to try to phone my parents in Africa. I hadn't talked to my parents in a while and wanted to know how life in Africa was. It sounds like they're both doing pretty well, just adjusting. Two more months (as of today) and I'll leaving Thailand to visit them! In the evening I cleaned and rearranged my things, packed the presents I bought in Laos into my big suit case and just watched movies until I was tired.
Today's picture is of a butterfly that I saw when I was on the opposite bank of the Mekong. Sadly my camera isn't very good at close-ups on small creatures.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home