Monday, June 12, 2006

Air Conditioning is Chilly




Today not much happened. I'm spending time with Erfan to help him adapt, but the heat was too much for him today and so we didn't really go any where. We went on a small walk around the neighbourhood where I took today's picture and then back to my air conditioned room (the air con is too cold for me now). I would have liked to do something outdoors today but I have to remember how much of a heat difference this is from most of North America, especially with the increased humidity and so I shouldn't push to be out doors.

We watched Tom Yum Goong and talked about what I've been doing at the school. It was really a very chill afternoon (figuratively and literally). We went to our separate rooms and had afternoon naps and then we met up with Jaya, a Baha'i in our community and the director for the foundation we represent when working at the school, for dinner.

This evening I took it easy and did some laundry and watched another movie.

The green stuff under the cement walk-way is water covered with duck weed, I don't know how deep the water is but it's quite smelly, it's too bad because the walk is visually very pretty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Welcome To Thailand Erfan
  • Happy 60 years on the Throne King Bhumibol!
  • Thanks Mom and Dad
  • Wai Khru
  • Hopefully Tomorrow Will Be Better
  • Voicelessness
  • DEW+WHO=DIME
  • SSSiiiiiiiccckkk Part 2
  • SSSSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccckkkk
  • Trip to the Tailor
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox