
This morning was a slower morning, I wrote some important emails and chatted to some lovely people online. In the afternoon I went to school to teach my grade 9b class. My schedule was a bit messed up and I was told the wrong time which meant that I had to wait around was later getting home than I wanted to be. None the less my students are awesome and I think I'll really like teaching them.
When I did get home Shar and Ridvan were waiting for me and it was really exciting to see them. We talked and went out for some dinner and I was able to get some advice concerning some difficulties I have been going through.
In the evening there was the celebration of the Declaration of the Bab. The kids performed a traditional Thai dance in traditional Thai outfits (more pictures posted on my pictures page) and they were very elegant and beautiful. All of the kids sang a song about unity in Thai and it was very cute.
After the Holyday celebration Shar and Ridvan looked at working out some of their flight dilemmas while I tried to work out my own flight issues in going to Africa and back home to Canada.
I don't know why but for some reason I'm very tired tonight. Good Night.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home