Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thanks For The Great Chat Tabitha




Today was a some what uneventful day. I wrote some letters, mailed some letters, did some shopping at Carrefour, and watched a movie. Tabitha (I added her blog to the 'Blogs I Like' list but she's on dial up so doesn't post often... there is a picture of her there though) and I did have a great phone conversation, she is such a wonderful source of support. I was really happy to talk to her. I tried to talk to Evan on msn but for some reason I couldn't hear him though sometimes I thought I heard something, boo. I did see Clover on the webcam though and she is soo cute (check out her blog the link is under 'Blogs I Like').

I don't have a whole lot to write about so maybe I'll tell you guys about the time of day set aside for the King. Every day at 6pm the national anthem plays and everyone stays still and pay tribute to the King. On every TV station a montage of the King plays and in the sky train station (as well as any other transit stations) everyone stops in their tracks and stands respectfully. It's very interesting.

Tomorrow Ridvan and Shar come and I am really excited to see them!

Oye! Also, don't forget the "Shoutbox" on the side you can send me little messages there and it's a pretty cool system so go for it if you wanna say hi.

Today's picture is of the pretty blue water at the Ko Phi Phi Islands, this isn't far from where we went cliff jumping and snorkeling, it was quite pretty there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Have Fun In Australia Spud!
  • No Real Entry Today Sorry
  • Tired From Another Long Day
  • Extra Respect To All The Teachers Out There
  • Working Out My New Schedule
  • Happy Mother's Day Mom!
  • Chinatown
  • A Writing Fiend... and Goodbye For Now Spud and Ta...
  • It's Thursday
  • Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox