
I love writing letters! Today I sent off 10 postcards, 13 letters and a small package. I added up my total (because yes I keep track) of all of the letters/postcards/packages I've sent out and the total is 65 since I left Canada. I'm very proud of myself that is a lot of writing. I bought even more awesome stationary today and am excited to write more letters. Woow!
Today was Brian and Tabitha's last day in Nonthaburi before heading to Nong Khai and so we spent it together chilling out. Tabitha is going up to Om Goi to do some service with the hill tribe children and Brian is just going to explore more of Thailand and see our friend Robbie before he leaves the country in a week. When Spud (Brian) leaves Thailand he will be returning to Bangkok so I'll probably see him again before he leaves, yay.
We ran some errands because Tabitha wanted to buy more shirts and I wanted to post my huge stack of letters and postcards. We ended up indulging in some fast food which made us all feel a little gross in the belly and then we came home. When we were out I ended up finding a few shirts that fit, they aren't fabulous but they aren't bad at all and at least they do fit. I also got stationary as previously mentioned. The store was really busy because people were off of work today for a really important Buddhist holyday and so we didn't stay out long in the shopping chaos. I guess it was also busy because school starts Monday and so this is the school shopping weekend.
In the evening Tabitha came with me to teach the children's classes with Rae and Spud just chilled out reading my apartment. The children's classes were fun and the kids are really sweet. I think that Tabitha enjoyed herself which is good.
We went back to the apartment after dinner and we all had a rousing game of 'Mad Libs' and then they left to get their train. Both Tabz and Spud have said that they would probably pass through Nonthaburi again when they left Thailand and since I'll be hear longer than both of them I will get to see them before they leave.
I am glad I got to spend the day with Spud and Tabitha before they left. They were both a lot of fun and I will miss having them around.
Today's picture is of Ko Phi Phi Don close to where we went cliff jumping and also close to where we went snorkeling... the cliff jumping was around the bend in the distance and the snorkeling was farther in the other direction.. this is kind of the middle space I guess if that makes any sense.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home