
Ok Today and Yesterday...
I have some new friends who are staying in my building, which I think I mentioned last time but in case I didn't... they are Tabitha from Victoria B.C., Brian from Ireland, and Robbie from... well everywhere really (his parents work at international schools and so he's lived everywhere). On Sunday night we all hung out and then on Monday went back the the Baha'i centre for the final day of the convention, we separated into our community groups and discussed how the core activities (Ruhi, Devotionals, and Children's classes) were going. The sessions ended early on Monday and so we went to Limpini park in Bangkok (which is where today's picture is taken) and hung out for a bit and then we went for dinner and to Suan Lum Night Bazaar for a bit and then onto MBK which is one of the largest (or maybe THE largest shopping centre in Bangkok). We had all had long days and were overwhelmed by the immensity of MBK and so we went home and sat around listening to music and chatting. We found that we all have very similar tastes in music (which was awesome) and played each other song after song of interesting and amazing musics. We all got to bed late and so we all got up later today (some later than others).
After a slow start we went to the swimming pool and Brian (our poor white Irish spud) got a wicked sunburn and the rest of us got a little too much sun. The afternoon was spent just chilling out and then Robbie (serious-head) left us to go meet up with some of his friends and Brian, Tabitha and I went into Bangkok. Tabitha had some errands to run and Brian wanted some "western" food. We had pizza and chocolate ice cream which I dripped all over the front of my shirt (awesome).
This evening we have been just chilling out in our apartment (mine and Tabitha's) watching silly shows on the computer and chatting.I think that Tabitha, Brian and I are going to go out to one of the islands for a few days which will be pretty awesome but that'll mean that I won't be posting for a few days.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home