Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's Thursday




This morning talked to Mom on the computer on my new headset that I bought at Carrefour when Tabitha and I were there yesterday. I will now be able to chat with my friends and family on the computer, wooow! I also made a phone call to Adina and we had a nice little chat. My phone bills are getting a bit high so I'm especially excited about the new headset because I can't afford to keep up making so many phone calls.

We all stayed around home during the morning and then in the afternoon we went to MBK (I mentioned it in a blog last week) which is a huge shopping centre in Bangkok. I got some more awesome stationary and we all got cell phones. I was told I would need one and its a way I can use long distance phone cards if I'm away from home (like when I go to Cambodia in June).

We came back to the apartment and I got ready to go to Ruhi this evening. I have volunteered to start a Ruhi book one, which is called 'Reflections on the Life of the Spirit', for some of the people in our building. I am the tutor but since the people studying are Thai we are doing the book in Thai so it's difficult to tutor because what they say isn't always translated for me and its very hard to guide the discussion or ask questions that investigate ideas further. It's a challenge but I'll find a way today was just the first day.

This evening Spud, Tabitha and I are watching Shrek and chilling out. With this post I am finally back on track with my blog postings, whew.


Today's picture is of Spud (Brian) on Long Beach at Ko Phi Phi Don, hehehe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig
  • My Poor Oompah Loompah Face
  • Cliff Jumping, Snorkelling, And The Cave of Death
  • Swimming Fully Clothed
  • Arrival at Ko Phi Phi Don
  • Off Again On Again
  • I Need To Escape the City
  • Horesebox
  • Canadians in Thailand
  • Exhaustion
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox