Thursday, May 04, 2006

Off Again On Again




So the trip is on again and we're going to Ko Phi Phi for a few days. Tonight we're taking the bus south and tomorrow will be exploring some beautiful islands! Today there has been some frustrations but I think it all worked out in the end and we'll be on our way in two hours.

I talked to Mom, Dad and Adina on the phone today but I woke up a bit moody so I kinda started off a little barky (sorry Mom). I think my annoyance was partly due to my laundry misadventures of yesterday evening where I accidental turned one of my favorite skirts to a cream color and may have potentially ruined one of my only three blouses. Ugh.

I'm tired right now but I have a long bus ride to sleep on. Have a good weekend folks. I'll be back to posting on Monday!

Today's picture is of me, the OHs, OH T's Aunt and Rae's sister and her family and OH T.'s Uncle's house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • I Need To Escape the City
  • Horesebox
  • Canadians in Thailand
  • Exhaustion
  • Not Sick for Edmonton But....
  • "A" You're Adorable
  • New Roommate Tomorrow... Early
  • Hi Uncle Harold and Heather
  • My Poor Toe
  • Ayutthaya
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox