
Today was a Baha'i Holy day, the commemoration of the Martyrdom of the Bab. I had volunteered to prepare the readings and program for this Holy day but many people were out of town so it just ended up being me and Sunantha. We had a really nice Holy day just the two of us.
Afterwards I returned to my room to wash some clothing and pack to go to Oh's Uncle's house. Nothing you buy here is color-stay and so nearly everything has to be washed individually by hand. I used to hate it but I'm getting better at hand washing and I also don't need to wait for enough dirty clothing to make a load to have clean things.
Oh and her family were supposed to pick me up two and half hours ago, but they just phoned to say they'd be here in another half hour. It doesn't stress me out too much, I had a little nap, cleaned up my apartment, wrote a bit, read a bit, and just chilled. Tomorrow I've been invited to another Filipino party after I get back from Oh's Uncle's. I think it would be a lot of fun to go, I guess it depends on when I get back.
Also, Happy Birthday Uncle Harold! I hope you have a great day!
Today's picture was taken by May of me at Banteay Srei.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home