Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chili Face




This morning I got up semi-early to get together with the rest of the Baha'is in my area to study together. We had a really good meeting and I think that everyone got something out of the gathering.

In the afternoon I met up with Oh and her cousin and they took me to buy my train ticket so that I could to go Laos this coming Tuesday night. I haven't been on a train since I was teething so I'm pretty excited, it should be a party. Actually, my whole trip should be a party.

Oh's Mom invited me over for dinner and so we went back to Oh's place where I learned to make more food tasty Thai food and hung out with Oh's fun and funny family. I had a great time and the food was really good. The only thing was we had a dip that had a ton of chilies in it and when I tried it my face turned red! I actually didn't think it was overly spicy, I mean it was a bit of a mouth scorcher, but I could handle it. I was so embarrassed that my face flushed red and made me look like a chili wimp. Oh told me it made me look very healthy but it was still embarrassing. I hung out at Oh's until nearly midnight and then got a ride home, I had a great time and it was really relaxing though I for some reason was tired all day and could barely keep my eyes open.

Funny story:
When we went to the country to stay at Oh's Uncle's house her other Uncle (not the one that owned the house) took a picture of me on his cell phone. That's not the funny part. The funny part is that I found out when I was over at Oh's house today that he had been showing my picture to people and telling them I was his girlfriend. It was funny because he works with Oh's Mom and they were preparing for a business trip and so other employees came over to the house and recognized me from the cell phone picture, I dunno it was funny and we all had a laugh over it. Her Uncle is a clown, in a good way, he's funny and his jokes are harmless so it didn't stress me out.

Here is a picture I took of Oh before we went out dancing this past Friday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View my Profile

  • Have a Safe Trip Mom and Dad
  • I'm really going to Laos Now
  • Good Bye Kendyl
  • Eleventyone
  • An Absolutely Thrilling Day
  • Thai Living
  • Martyrdom of the Bab
  • Partying Karaoke Style
  • Have a Fun Trip Pun
  • Man of Metropolis
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • Bangkok Weather
  • Currency Converter
  • Mom and Dad
  • The Adventures of Clover
  • Paul Heidema
  • M&M and Sophie
  • Tabitha
  • My Photo Page

    Get Firefox