
So a few days ago I put my spare memory card in my camera for fun and found that I had some pictures on it from the last weekend that I was in Alberta! Of course most of the pictures were of Etana and so I thought I'd post a picture of the little Punkin' on the computer. But anyway on with what I did today.
What did I do today? The answer is nothing. I woke up really late after nearly sleeping the whole morning away and then I chatted online a bit. I took myself out for a late lunch and knocked on Erfan's door to see if he wanted to take an adventure this afternoon/evening. While waiting for Erfan I read a book about travelling to Laos and roughly planned my trip. Erfan and I went out for dinner and were going to look into movie times, but then he decided that he wasn't all that into seeing a movie.
So now I'm just chilling at home and typing, maybe I'll do some letter writing. I did have a little chat with my parents online since I won't talk to them now until I get back from Laos because they will leave Toronto today for Germany and Israel arriving in Africa while I'm still out of town on my own adventure. My parents have their own blog now which everyone should check out. The design is still under construction, but will be wonderful when it's done. Their page is also designed by my good friend Evan who has designed other beautiful blogs such as my own and his baby's.
Tomorrow morning the Baha'is in my area are getting together to study, which will be good. I planned the program so I should go over the details tonight to make sure I didn't leave anything out.
By the way this cute little girl whom I call Punkin' is my adorable niece Etana, she was just over a year old in this picture.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home