
So there I was completely surrounded by a pack of wild dogs! They were all frothing at the mouth and ready to lunge at me forcing me to pull out my mad martial arts skillz when.... I woke up. Ya, I did a whole lot of sleeping and nothing much else today. I was supposed to go out with Oh but at the last moment her Mom needed her help with something and so she had to bail. I mean I did get some things done today, but mostly I caught up on sleep and wrote letters. I'm nearly at 200! Including post cards but I try to pack a lot of information on them so I'm counting them anyway. I also went down for dinner, got hollered at by the motorcycle taxi drivers, and ate tofu with veggies and rice and extra fish sauce. Do the thrills ever end? The answer is no, even on the lazy days life is an adventure. Haha! I have a lot of pent up energy from a eventless day and so I'm feeling a little bit silly.
Erfan is back from Cambodia (he went on his first visa run) where he had an awesome time. I think we're going to walk to the 7-11 soon. Hopefully the motorcycle guys aren't still around, they will still holler at me with Erfan around.
I've added Michael and Michelle's baby blog to my "blogs I like" list. They're expecting soon and I'm really excited for them. For those of you who don't know who M&M are, they are some really sweet friends who put me up for a bit before I came here. I knit with Michelle and Michael took me on a "date" to Batman last year which was such a treat, they're all around good fun people and host a fun Halloween get together full of games. There are other great things about them but I think you all get the picture about my awesome friends.
Kara sent me this picture yesterday night of her and I at the 'Bucks on Khao San road. We're big sbux nerds (since we both used to work there) and so we posed with the coffee so we could send it to our respective sbux posses back in Edmonton.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home